Only one - ENGLAND - East Coast - Sheerness Middle Sand - Drying height. Depth. - new drying 'sounding' on Grain Spit opposite Sheerness. The Grain Site is perhaps extending to the east? Caution inside the Nore swatch will need a little caution - see image: http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
1. Trinity House notifying that the wreck of the Ella is lifted and the 4 wreck buoys removed - they were offshore Lowestoft;
2. Port of London Authority notifying the joint PLA and Met Police anti-drink and drugs campaigns from 1st December to after the New Year festivities;
3. Medway - survey between Gillingham Marina and Hoo Ness YC 10 to 16 December;
4. Sagging power cable notified round the back of Wallesea Island (once known as Wallet or Wallot Island) in Paglesham Creek - see image in the temporary list, same page as above;
5. The Newcombe Sand buoy has been moved 0.1nm NE (off Lowestoft);
6. A multi-cat doing cable works off the Sizewell Beach from the 15th December until further notice (that is for the Gallopher Wind Farm);
7. Port of Wells - dredging.
The Hjordis buoy (off Blakeney) Is still reported as off station and the Havengore Bridge is still reported as 'broke'.
Link to details - http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
Local NtMs compiled by and reproduced by kind permission of Roger Gaspar, author of Crossing the Thames Estuary