1. ENGLAND - East Coast - Approaches to Lowestoft - Radar beacon. - this is an addition onto one of the wreck markers positioned over the wreck of the old tug 'Ella'. The wreck buoys were notified in week 34. Usual update of an image of the position at: http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html ;
2. NETHERLANDS - Approaches to Westerschelde - Galgeput - Depths. - a single reduction of depth in the Galgeput (northerly approaches to the Westerschelde);
3. ENGLAND - South East Coast - Fairy Bank NW - Wreck. - a new wreck but at 47m won't trouble us.
1. Havengore Bridge is out of action by dint of mechanical trouble. To be repaired as soon as possible;
2. Port of London schedule of Woolwich Barrier Maintenance closures for November to April;
3. RIVER MEDWAY – SALTPAN REACH - Isle of Grain Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal - Jetties 8 & 10, Fender Panel Inspection and Maintenance - on or about Monday 18th September 2017 for 10 days;
4. LOWESTOFT – LARGE SEMI SUBMERGED PIPES – UPDATED INFORMATION - All the pipes in harbour but subject to maintenance;
5. Harwich Haven Maintenance dredging - dredging has started - Dredging will take place in the following areas: Channel edges (Buoys 1-8), outer channel and the Beach End bend and Harbour dredging around 11th September until approximately 19th September.
1. Admiralty Charts to be published 12 October 2017 - Chart 3741 - International Chart Series, England - East Coast , Rivers Colne and Blackwater.
2. ENGLAND - East Coast - River Medway - London Thamesport and Queenborough Harbour - NM Blocks. Drying height. Depths. Wrecks. - A chart block regarding the Thamesport Jetty, a reduced depth over the wreck on the Stoke Shoal, a reduced sounding off Queensborough (5m) and a drying height on the buoyed channel south off Queensborough (3.2!)
3. ENGLAND - East Coast - Greater Gabbard Wind Farm - Works. Legends. - just showing the wind farm is under works;
4. FRANCE - North Coast - Boulogne-sur-Mer - NM Block. Note. - a useful up to date chartlet via the UKHO chart block of the Boulogne Inner Harbour - not that that much has happened;
5. ENGLAND - East Coast - Lowestoft NE, E and SE - Depths. Wreck. - 8 reduced soundings and a new wreck off the shoals offshore from Lowestoft. All plenty of water so not likely to hinder leisure craft.
1. Trinity House - the marked anchorage for the Semi submerged pipes is now removed;
2. Oyster dredge survey in the Crouch, today and tomorrow subject to weather;
3. LOWESTOFT INNER HARBOUR – WRECK AISHA – UPDATED INFORMATION - the condition of sunken vessel ‘Welsh Conquest (Ex Aisha)’, in position 52° 28.60’N, 001° 43.225’E, (alongside
Harbour Road Jetty) The vessel appears to have moved so that the stern of the vessel now encroaches into the Northern edge of the main navigational channel. The vessel’s upper housing has
also started to break apart, and the yellow flash light is no longer on station.
4. Port of Wells - dredging.
Usual page for images: http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
Link to details - http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html