Three UKHO notices:
1. ADMIRALTY CHARTS TO BE PUBLISHED 24 AUGUST 2017; Chart 1975 - Thames Estuary Northern Part. Chart 2052 - Orford Ness to the Naze. Chart 2692 Sunk Inner Precautionary Area;
2. ENGLAND - East Coast - The Wash - Submarine power cable. Legends. - from the edge of the Wisbech Cut to Lynn Deep - this is a planned power cable at the present;
3. BELGIUM - Blighbank - Buoy. Restricted area. NM Blocks. - Chart blocks for 4 charts all covering the whole or parts of the alteration of a small part of the Belwind Wind Farm (a restricted area);
1. SEA REACH - OIKOS No.1 JETTY - FENDER REPAIRS from Monday 31st July fender repair works will commence and expected to end on the 6th August;
2. BUGSBY’S REACH - DOHM WHARF - REPAIR WORKS - to be undertaken on the river wall from 21st August for approximately 3 weeks;
3. Port of Wells - dredging - and advertising a dredging skipper as well!
4. Approaches to WASH PORTS - Race Bank Export Cable Installation Works - MV”Isaac Newton” Underwater Operations (Mass Flow Excavation) at the cable joint at KP8 - Dates of operations will be between 4th August 2017 and 8th August 2017 but dates may be subject to change.
Read more at http://www.ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?484244-Notice-to-Mariners-Week-32#mI2BBYFzVkqsgJsS.99
Link to details - http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
Local NtMs compiled by and reproduced by kind permission of Roger Gaspar, author of Crossing the Thames Estuary